Wednesday 20 November 2013

RESEARCH: MAKING A SCOOP IT

Today I made a Scoop It. This is a new way to collect and collate information from online and have it all in one place. I find this useful as then all my information is in one place online and I can see it all simply. This is also new technology which enables me to use other technologies when doing my work.

I researched other Psychological Thriller openings on Scoop It and found very little that would help me. Therefore I Scooped my own posts from other websites for example You Tubes of film trailers and Rotten Tomatoes reviews on what critics liked. This means that my videos and reviews of other professional films are all in one place. I find this a lot more simple than having everything all over the place. You can see screenshots of my Scoop It below or click here to view it.





1 comment:

  1. You have selected a small number of useful examples. Try adding TV drama. You should also add sites that relate to mental health issues, perhaps news reports?
    What criteria did you use for your research?
    Explain how the concept of interactivity applies to ScoopIt!

    ReplyDelete