Friday 6 December 2013

PLANNING: SOUNDTRACK

I researched for an effective soundtrack that would create suspense and enigma in our thriller film opening. I chose to research on YouTube, Spotify and Royalty Free Music, however it was difficult to find suitable Thriller music that would fit with our opening.

On YouTube I searched different things for example Thriller film music, thriller instrumental music and thriller background music. I found a variety of different tracks for this research. The first one that I liked can be heard here. I liked this one as it was more of a thriller track rather than horror. It is not too loud of upbeat however has instruments such as the piano playing which creates suspense. Another one that I liked can be heard here. I like this one as it still uses a piano which creates jeopardy as it speeds up and slows done. It yet again not too loud on the audience as the piece would flow well with the video since there is no sharp noises for example a drum. 


No comments:

Post a Comment