Wednesday 19 February 2014

CONSTRUCTION: LITTLE GIRL

I decided that I would film the scene with the little girl in it. The little girl that we used is slightly older than we would have liked however we did not know anyone younger that we would be able to use.

I filmed a scene with my younger sister where we see her outside alone scootering. This establishes that the young girl is alone and that she could therefore be a target.

I also filmed a scene from behind a tree of the little girl playing in flower. This makes the young girl seem innocent as she is playing in beautiful flower. However the angle of the shot makes it a lot more cynical as it becomes clear that someone is watching her. When editing this scene I edited the effect on the image to 'romantic' this meant there was almost a glow around the scene suggesting that the young girl, who is clearly being watched, is the object of desire for the person spying.


No comments:

Post a Comment